- Made in Sweden by Skultuna. Skultuna was founded by King Karl IX in the year 1607 and then as well as now, timeless design of the highest quality is the essence of the company.
- All Skultuna items are made for the ages, with the quality to be more beautiful for every day and generation that uses, wears and loves them.
- Free Gift Wrapping!
The new Icon Cuff series from Skultuna 1607, this is the thinner version. Titanium Black IP Plated & engraved, 4mm wide
For proper sizing, we recommend using a tape-measurement to measure the circumference of your wrist just above the hand or selected area on finger.
Open Cuff-bracelets are semi-adjustable, bend them gently to fit the size of your wrist
- Small: up to 14,5 cm around wrist (most popular women's size)
- Medium: up to 16,5 cm around wrist
- Large: up to 18,5 cm around wrist (most popular men's size)
Materials: Plated 316L high grade steel
Made in Sweden by Skultuna
Skultuna products are made of solid brass without surface treatment if nothing else is stated. Brass is a living material that oxidizes over time and needs care by its owner to keep the shine through the ages. The oxidize protects the metal and prolongs the lifespan, on the inside of vases and flower pots this is desirable and should not be removed. On the outside, it's a matter of taste whether you polish it or not. Brass will naturally darken over the years and fingerprints, grease, water etc may leave stains on the surface. If you wish to keep the high polished surface you will need to polish the brass regularly.
We recommend a gentle non-abrasive metal polish like Skultuna Polish. The polish paste is applied with a dry cloth, if heavily stained let it sit for a while, then polish the surface until clean and shiny again. We do not recommend a water-soluble polish for polished brass as the water may leave stains unless you dry it very carefully. It is better to use a small amount of polish and re apply during to get the best effect.