- A very durable apron, made of strong and thick linen.
- The fabric was given an additional wash after confection to create a soft touch.
- It has a large front pocket and closes with ribbons around the waist and neck.
Dimensions: 35" x 38.5"
Materials: 91% linen - 9% polyamide
Made in Belgium by Libeco
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).