Camille has clear, crisp lines and a slubby, textured fabric. The design is a grey/flax base with 1-inch oyster stripes.
Materials: 48% linen – 32% cotton – 8% vi – 6% acrylic – 3% polyamide – 3% polyester
- Variant: 55"x86.6" / Stripe
- Brand: Libeco
Made in Belgium by Libeco
For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 30°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it's best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Coverlets, pillow cover, pouch :
Please wash at max. 30°C/86°F on a wool or hand wash program.